Slainte an Chlair, Clare Cancer Support
Prostate Cancer Research Study
Clare men have an opportunity to participate in what should be a ground breaking research project on Prostate Cancer. Early diagnosis and treatment can lead to a successful outcome.
We are looking for 50 healthy men and 50 men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer to take part in this important research study.
If you are willing to take part in this study please contact us for more information.
email: [email protected] or phone 087 6912396.
The symptoms of prostate cancer include:
- Passing urine more often, especially at night
- Pain or difficulty when passing urine
- Trouble starting or stopping the flow of urine
- The feeling of not having emptied your bladder
- Frequent pain in your lower back, hips or upper thighs
- Trouble having or keeping an erection
- Blood in your urine or sperm (very rare)
If you have any of the above symptoms, get them checked out by your doctor. But remember that most enlarged prostate glands are not cancer and can be easily treated.